Since Progressive Turnings' inception in 1979, we have continually reinvested in new capabilities to serve you better with more and larger machining capacities, higher accuracy, and new value-added services. Here's a brief summary of recent developments at Progressive Turnings.
- Added third new Okuma LT2000EX lathe in less than three years.
- Added fifth new Tsugami CNC Swiss-type turning center.
- Bought property next door, adding another 8,500 sq ft of plant space
- February, 2016 Dave Niels becomes president of Progressive Turnings, and son Luke became vice-president.
- Developed new expansion plans to add a dozen CNC machines including lathes and possibly multi-spindle machines.
- Added fourth new Tsugami Swiss-type, 32mm bar capacity
- Added third new Doosan CNC lathe, 2-5/8" capacity
- Modern Machine Shop Magazine's January 2014 cover story, "Human Capital," features Progressive Turnings' in-house employee training program. Check out one of our classes shown on the cover, and then turn to page 66 for the whole story. Open article in new window.